Here is a side dish to die for – Corn Bread Pudding. It's so good, I could eat it everyday. It's super easy to make, share, pack, and re-heat. The recipe is also very versatile – try throwing in some jalapeño or pepperoni. Be adventurous!
Check out my other favorite Thanksgiving recipes:
Corn Bread Pudding
- 1 16oz sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans of cream corn
- 2 cans of regular corn, drained
- 2 boxes of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Start with sour cream, beat in eggs, then add the cream corn and regular corn.
- Mix in the Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour melted butter on top of the mixture, and bake for 1 hour.
- Spread some shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes for the cheese to melt.