Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! If you're hosting a Thanksgiving dinner this year, I hope you're well on your way with the menu and getting the house all decked out and ready for the holiday season! I'm finalizing the menu while freaking out about how to comfortablely fit 6 people in our kitchen/living room/dining room - oh joy! NY-size apartments! But hey, it's all good. Can't wait to enjoy the day with my family! If you've landed on this post, you're either doing some finishing touches to your menu or you're looking for something non-traditional to add to the feast. You're at the right place, my friend! Take a look at these 10 Chinese recipes for Thanksgiving!
1. This Sichuan Dry Fried Green Beans by The Woks of Life is a super simple and authentic dish that's packed with flavor!
2. A picture is worth a thousand words. You NEED to look at Appetite For China's Chinese Pork Ribs with Plum Preserves.
3. Maggie behinds Omnivore's Cookbook cranks out tons of authentic Chinese dishes, and this Stir-Fried Snow Peas and Water Chestnuts is one of them!
4. Rasa Malaysia is like an Asian food bible with over 800 recipes. 800! If you're not familiar with Bee's recipes, you've seriously been missing out! I love how this Happy Family has a little bit of everything in it. Happy dish for a happy Thanksgiving!
5. Garlic, check! Eggplant, check! My Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce!
6. This Dry-fried Cauliflower, by China Sichuan Food, looks absolutely gorgeous (and spicy)!
7. I'm drooling over this Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir-fry by Steamy Kitchen.
8. Sometimes I think Steph over at I am a Food Blog is not human. She's BRILLANT! Crispy Sriracha Honey Lime Tofu? I can almost taste the action-packed flavors!
9. HOLY BELLY!!! If this Cantonese Style Roast Pork Belly, by Lady and Pups, isn't reminding me of the delicious Hong Kong, I don't know what is!
10. As always Maryanne's photos make me want to eat my screen, including this Sesame Almond Noodles, just by looking at her perfect food photography!
Have a happy, merry, stuffed and drunken Thanksgiving everyone! (Insert glasses clinking toast sound here :D)